Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First week at MCL...

My first day at MCL was so great! I've met a lot of friends and of course new one. I got well with my friendly classmates and approachable professors. Just for one thing, I really miss my old friends when I was in high school. It was just that as of now I feel much comfortable being with them. But I'm not saying that I can't get along with my new classmates. It was just that, in terms of being together, we've been together for four years. Since first year to fourth year we see each other almost everyday. I can say that the time I spent with them is even greater than the time I spent with my family. I just can't forget them!

In terms of udjustments, I think, I really have to focus in managing my time. I also have to adjust to my new environment and to the people around me. Learn how to get along well with them and atay focus with my studies. I guess that will not be hard to do. Coz all the people that surrounds me are nice and easy to be with.

No comments: